MA ACHARYA: COURSE HIGHLIGHTS
Given below are few of the important highlights of the program.
|Program Full Name||आचार्य / MASTER OF ARTS IN ACHARYA|
|Program Level||Master Degree|
|Duration of the Program||2 Years|
|Eligibility||Graduation with Sanskrit Subject|
|Admission Process||Entrance Exam / Merit Based|
|Average Program Fee||Upto 20-50K|
MA Acharya is a master level course with duration of 2 years. In Indian religions and society, an acharya is a preceptor or educator in strict issues; originator, or pioneer of an order; or an exceptionally learned individual or a title appended to the names of scholarly individuals. The assignment has various implications in Hinduism, Buddhism and mainstream settings.
Acharya is in some cases used to address an educator or a researcher in any control, e.g.: Bhaskaracharya, the mathematician. The Sanskrit expression Acharam Grahayati Acharam Dadati Iti Va implies Acharya (or instructor) is the person who shows great lead to one’s understudies. A female educator is called an achāryā, and a male instructor’s significant other is called an achāryāni.
- The applicant with a minimum of 50% in Graduation with the related subject (under 10+2+3 scheme) from a recognized University.
- Assistant Professor
- Social Service Worker
- Teacher & Lecturer
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR MA ACHARYA ADMISSION
- HSC Certificate and Mark sheet.
- +2 Certificate and Mark sheet.
- Graduation All Certificates and Mark sheets.
- College Leaving Certificate
- Migration Certificate in case of student migrating from other university.
- Provisional Certificate
- Recent passport size colour photographs duly attested by a Gazetted Officer (5 copies).
- Caste/Tribe certificate (for SC/ST candidate)/Physically Handicapped certificate.
NOTE:- Students who are admitted must bring all the original documents to with them to the Institute Campus. Students failing to present all relevant original documents upon request may be denied admission or later told to leave the university.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 2 Years Post Graduate Degree
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 79
- Assessments Yes